It’s almost here, June 26th is our day, and yours! Come and buy a raffle ticket, one ticket for $2 or 3 tickets for $5 and you could win one of these awesome prizes!!
Thank-you so very much to all our neighbourhood businesses who have donated to us, and have helped support CHARA!
1. One case of Classic Girl Guide cookies
2. Family passes to Ottawa Fury game
3. Family pass to Agriculture Museum
4. One of two family passes to Aviation and Space museum
5. Weed control package from Nutri-Lawn
6. One of FIVE 2 packs of adult passes to the Y
7. $25 gift card to Bowman’s Bar and Grill
8. Handmade Christmas Advent Calendar
9. Children’s Monkey Rock t-shirt
10. 3 Beavertails
11. $30 gift certificate to Ocean View Nails (1896 Prince of Wales Drive)
12. $40 gift card to Farmers Pick
13. Kids basket from Shoppers Drug Mart
14. $25 gift card to Wild Wing
15. $25 gift card to Broadways
16. $20 gift card to Farm Boy
17. Four summer passes to Saunders Farm
Thank-you all so much, your generosity is very much appreciated!
See you all on Friday night!
Woo! It’s that time of year again, where the flip flops come out, and popsicle sticks are stuck to everything and CHARA throws and awesome party just for YOU! We’ve been working out tails off to get ready and we’re nearly there, so come and join us on Friday, June 26th from 5:30-9pm, at the Carleton Heights Community Centre, 1665 Apeldoorn avenue. We’ve got pizza and drinks and treats for sale, so no need to worry about dinner. Leave the screens alone, and let the kids try out some fun games, run through the bouncy obstacle course, laugh along with Monkey Rock, and be wowed by the talent of Corona Gymnastics.
We’re holding an amazing raffle with loads of prizes, and a 50/50 draw if winning cash is more your style.
Think you’ve got something to add? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
One Day Hazardous Waste and E-Waste Depot
Sunday, May 31, 2015
Depot hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m
251 Sir Frederick Banting Driveway
Residential electronic waste is also accepted at this site.
If you have items and you’re not sure where to bring them, check out this LINK
I’m sure we’ve all seen the white tents pop up around Madonna Della Risurrezione this past week, which means their annual festival is here! Festivities start today, and go on through out the weekend, including road closures. Click the link below to see more information about the traffic disruptions and more.
For more information about the festival click HERE
Our neighbours at Dynes Family House are hosting an event this Thursday at 11am, and hope that you can make it!
Should be a great way to welcome spring to Carleton Heights!